Why Businesses of All Sizes are Moving to Disaster Recovery as a Service (DRaaS) Options.
Network Solutions Provider DRaaS combines the best of replication, cloud, and virtualization technologiesin a cost-efficient cloud environment, keeping your business data and applications safe and secure. Learn why every business needs a business continuity and disaster recovery plan and which DRaaS option is best for your business.
- Continuous replication of critical servers into our cloud
- Host-based replication options for any virtual or physical environment
- Storage-based replication for EMC and NetApp data centers
- Pre-built virtual recovery environments
- Integration with existing VPN and private networks
- Fully managed recovery to run in the NSP cloud environment
Disaster Recovery Services
Network Solutions Provider offers a full range of disaster recovery services for information systems—from remote backup and storage services to full multiple data center mirroring (hot-site and cold-site).
NSP Cloud Backup for Veeam® NSP provides a fully integrated, fast and encrypted disaster recovery solution for Veeam customers to back up and restore from the cloud. It allows you to back up VMware® and Hyper-V® environments offsite, without the cost and complexity of managing an offsite infrastructure.
NSP cloud Server - Virtualization in the Cloud
NSP Servers supports disaster recovery (DR) and business continuity initiatives by enabling you to implement a DR solution with fewer servers, saving money and time. With NSP Server you will:
- Recover nearly instantaneously (vs. hours or days) from hardware failures
- Access a fully redundant and enterprise infrastructure at a fraction of the cost of building and maintaining your own secondary site
- Take advantage of technology experts and avoid the resources, hassle and expense required for ongoing systems management
Server Backup and Recovery
- All of your organization’s data residing on servers (your organization’s or ours) is backed up to a secure offsite facility, eliminating costly maintenance and upkeep and ensuring your data is secure and easily accessible when needed.
- We perform server backups automatically and regularly and store them on a fault tolerant, expandable storage area network (featuring RAID 5 disk array with hot swappable spare drives).
- You are quickly notified if there’s a server data backup failure for any reason. If you’ve engaged us to provide recovery services, we will manage the entire recovery process for you. If you’ve selected a services plan where you control recovery, you have access to our experienced team of engineers during the entire process, including installation, failed data backups, data restoration.
Desktop & Laptop Data Backup and Recovery
- Minimize data loss risk through automatic backup of desktops and laptops; requires no user or IT intervention.
Backup works in the background using minimal resources, so users can keep working while backups are running. Automatic, non-intrusive online backups are scheduled to run when it’s most convenient for your organization, without user or IT intervention. Backups are encrypted, using government-level 128-bit Advanced Encryption Standard (AES), and stored in the NSP data centers, so you know they're secure and always available.
- Easily recover data by any user, any time and from anywhere, saving valuable user and IT time
With NSP Desktop and Laptop Data Backup and Recovery service, you can instantly retrieve lost or damaged files. If users need to recover information—from a single file to an entire system—they can either contact NSP or access the data themselves anywhere, anytime.
Data Center Mirroring
- NSP has geographically dispersed data centers in the United States. Customers take advantage of these facilities for hot backup and cold backup sites to ensure continuity of operations
Business Risk Consulting: Strengthening Business Resilience
When a single interruption can have rippling effects throughout the organization, it can also wash away customer satisfaction, damage a company’s reputation and drive down its profitability. NSPs business risk consultants help our clients tackle these issues. Business risk consultants work with clients to develop a deeper understanding of their business vulnerabilities and exposures so they can protect key revenue streams, minimize business interruption and preserve reputation.
The cornerstone business risk consulting service is the business impact analysis (BIA), a study that helps our clients understand and assess processes that drive their business and require careful management. A BIA also typically assesses critical suppliers and the exposure they represent.
In addition, the team offers consultation ranging from values analysis, which helps to improve the consistency and accuracy of business income values collection, to specific exposure analysis and business continuity management support.
Benefits of a BIA
- Identifies and quantifies financial exposures
- Opens risk management communication channels
- Determines requirements for business survival
- Provides vital information to make more precise decisions regarding risk retention and risk transfer
- Identifies risk improvement, business resilience and business continuity strategies
- Prioritizes risk management resources, capital expenditure and actions for business survival
- Raises the profile of risk management across the business
- Enhances confidence
- Drives business continuity management