Uniting the strengths of two companies working together brings the best solutions to your business. Network Solutions Provider have met stringent requirements to become an Lenovo Solution Provider, including a rigorous on-boarding experience covering Lenovo products, services and processes. Even though we are fully authorized to sell Lenovo products and services, we remain an independent consultant and will recommend the products and services that best fit your business.
- Drives lower total cost of ownership (TCO) and faster return on overall technology investment through highly reliable products
- Accelerates implementation and provides faster time-to-value through complimentary joint solutions
- Combines deep services expertise from NSP with Lenovo tools, technology, services and distribution capacity to streamline solution development and deployment
- Reduces overall risk through close collaboration of experts
Gain a competitive edge with high-value PC-related solutions and services through our partnership with Lenovo
Through their strategic partnership, NSP and Lenovo combine the overall strength and leadership of NSP Technology Enabled Services End User and Data Security Services with the operational excellence and go-to-market leadership of Lenovo, to bring high-value, PC related solutions and services to clients.
As a leader in the PC market, Lenovo develops, manufactures, and markets cutting-edge, reliable, high-quality PC products that provide clients around the world with smarter ways to be productive and competitive. NSP is a leader in end user services, with the depth and breadth of resources that allows us to directly support nearly end user devices. NSP Data Security Services can help you cost-effectively identify and protect your organization's critical data from internal and external threats.
Together, NSP and Lenovo have developed and implemented solutions which address PC security, custom kiosk, digital signage, emissions testing and field force automation, helping to lower costs for our clients through best of breed end-to-end PC lifecycle support.
Why NSP and Lenovo: Better Customer Experience
A joint solutions focus that multiplies customer value Consider the complex challenge of managing a mobile workforce. There’s the need to procure, distribute, configure, maintain and ultimately dispose of a variety of mobile devices in a secure, cost-effective and controlled fashion. This kind of multidisciplinary task highlights the value of an end-to-end solution approach. Lenovo offers innovative, high-quality devices with a measurably lower failure rate than competing hardware.
That puts reliable tools in employees’ hands for quantifiable business value. Lenovo and NSPwork closely together to manage the customer’s complete device life cycle from initial concept through provisioning, configuration, deployment and administration, to secure disposal and refresh, all within the context of a single vendor engagement.
- Desktops & all in ones
- Servers Storage and Networking
- Accessories and Software
- Services and Warranty
MINIMIZING DISRUPTION, MAXIMIZING PRODUCTIVITY
From hardware to software, the list of constant updates and upgrades can appear to be endless and daunting. While deploying new technology can help an organization achieve its goals, it can also be a strain on IT resources. However, now you can maximize your IT productivity by reducing the number of your labor-intensive IT tasks.
For instance, swapping out an old PC for a new one can involve installing an image and migrating data & user settings - taking up to 3 hours out of a technician’s day. Automation can cut this time down to zero, and increase productivity levels by enabling your IT staff to focus on those projects that deliver greater value to the organization.
InPlace Migration Proven to Cut Costs
System migration can be a huge resource-intensive endeavor. Multiplied across hundreds or thousands of PCs, it can be overwhelming and costly for any enterprise. According to Gartner, for instance, migrating from XP to Windows 7 can cost from $1,035 to $1,930 per user.
Lenovo's and NSP proven methodology can reduce your costs significantly by helping with:
- Full OS installation
- Application installation
- User, network and security settings
- Data and personality migration
- Migrate from XP or Vista®
- No legacy footprint.
NSP Managed Services
Contract staff, helpdesk support, project management, and more.
When it comes to short- or long-term IT projects, and even helpdesk support, businesses may occasionally need to call on extra staff or expertise. Rather than waste valuable time and resources looking for the right people, it pays to turn to someone you can trust – NSP.
Network Solutions Provider Managed Services offer you highly experienced IT technicians and engineers, as and when you need them. Based on your specific requirements, you can leverage the following:
- Contract Staff – We can deliver expert staff wherever your offices are located within continental U.S. for the hours and days that meet your business operations.
- Desktop Management – We can fully support your end-user hardware and software support requirements, no matter what Windows desktop devices your organization use.
- Helpdesk Support – Whether it's a hardware, software, apps, or connectivity issue, our experienced multi-vendor, multi-platform technical support team can meet your organization’s end user IT needs, 7x24x365.
- Custom Support – Custom IT services with the flexibility and simplicity to support your unique environment, from IT deployment to operations.
- Managed Installation – Through our Customer advocates , we ensure quality system rollouts and migration, saving you both time and resources by executing the process from factory to your desk.
- Services & Technical Account Managers – By connecting your IT experts with our high responsive team of professionals, we can provide timely guidance, drive service issue resolution, and report on valuable service usage data.
We can also help rollout servers and desktops, plus network, mobile, and printing devices – thereby reducing the complexity and costs. We do this through:
- Project Managed Deployment Services, featuring Lenovo’s Project Management Office (PMO) – End-to-end management of the entire deployment process, from ordering to installation.