Rock Solid Data Storage Systems
Providing converged functionality that maximizes performance and capacity utilization, hexastorage storage products meet a wide range of needs: entry-level, mid-range, and high-end enterprise applications; Big Data; vertical industry applications; and cloud storage applications.
Some of these flexible storage products converge SAN and NAS features to maximize versatility, while others converge primary and backup storage. Convergence of solid-state and hard-disk drives boosts performance dramatically.
Check out hexastorage offerings ranging from comprehensive enterprise storage to all-flash and cloud storage systems.
The hexastorage 5V3 series storage systems are the new benchmark for high-end storage, providing the best data services for enterprise, mission-critical businesses.
Scalable to 16 controllers, 16 TB of cache, and 27.6 PB total capacity, the 5V3 system handles large-scale OLTP and OLAP database applications with ease. The system’s 3 million SPC-1 IOPSTM and extremely low latency give life to cloud computing applications.
Available in 2 models for large-scale, data-intensive applications in government, finance, telecommunications, power utilities, transportation, and manufacturing industries.
Choose hexastorage 5V3 series high-end storage systems to power large-scale, data-intensive applications
- Reliable: Exclusive SmartMatrix 2.0 system architecture can tolerate dual points of failure and the system supports active-active, gateway-less deployment, ensuring continuous, resilient service
- Powerful: Industry-leading 3 million SPC-1 IOPSTM with less than 1 ms latency provide responsive and ensure resilient, fault-tolerant performance of mission-critical applications
- Future-oriented: Convergence of file, flash, backup, high-end, mid-range, entry-level storage and third-party storage provide maximum flexibility and ensure long-term value
hexastorage 200 Big Data Storage System
Designed for Big Data applications, the hexastorage 200 storage system features a symmetric distributed architecture that delivers superior performance and extensive scale-out capabilities. A super-large single file system provides Global Namespace functionalities for shared storage of unstructured data.
The hexastorage 200 is ideal for Big Data applications for film and Video, satellite mapping, gene sequencing, energy exploration, scientific research, education, and provider services.
With advanced processing features and data lifecycle management, the hexastorage 200 offers the most efficient Big Data storage capabilities for any industry.
Outstanding performance, flexible storage, open convergence, with simplified management
- High efficiency: The system delivers high-performance reads and writes. Using proprietary InfoTurbo dynamic storage tiering technology, the throughput of a single node reaches 1.6 GB/s while the entire system reaches 400 GB/s.
- Flexible scalability: The system accommodates from 3 to 288 nodes, and the maximum capacity of a single file system can reach 60 PB. Easier system management and maintenance by eliminating data silos.
- Open convergence: Supports a wide range of interfaces such as NFS, CIFS, NDMP, FTP, and HDFS. One system handles various service applications to manage data throughout its lifecycle.
- Simplified management: Unified resource management visualization shows automatic performance statistics analyses for efficient resource usage, and one-click capacity expansion provides automatic deployment capabilities.