Gigabit Internet With Dedicated Internet Access!
Get DIA over our dedicated fiber-rich network.
Reliable and secure connectivity is a competitive necessity for a business today. Dedicated gigabit Internet is a critical component to helping you meet your business objectives — whether it’s running cloud applications, enabling remote workers to collaborate seamlessly, or having fast access to time-sensitive data.
With Dedicated Internet Access (DIA) from Network Solutions Provider, you benefit from consistently fast Internet speeds even during peak traffic times. Your DIA service runs on our redundant, private, end-to-end Fiber-rich network. You get the dependable connectivity that fiber optic Internet can deliver to support important performance goals such as:
- Empowering your business with reliable bandwidth availability where and when you need it — even during peak traffic times
- Scaling and increasing your bandwidth easily as your business requirements grow with speeds up to 10 Gbps
- Increasing speed and frequency of business data back-up and replication
- Optimizing network performance with a highly-competitive SLA, 24/7 proactive monitoring and local, dedicated support
Maximize your company’s potential with the reliable and robust connectivity of Dedicated Internet Access. Power your network with DIA and find out what how the speed and reliability of fiber Internet can transform your business.
Potential Pitfalls of Shared Gig Services
In order to lower fees, some Internet providers use shared circuits to deliver gigabit Internet services to their customers. While their prices may appear to be lower initially, risks and associated costs of a shared circuit could be detrimental to your business and your bottom line.
Because shared gigabit Internet services don’t use individual, dedicated circuits, the bandwidth itself is not exclusive to your business. Instead, the bandwidth is shared among multiple customers, which could expose your business to potential security risks and even reduce productivity due to slower speeds. Ultimately, these risks can get in the way of growing your business and maximizing profitability.
If your business relies on high-speed gigabit Internet access to support its mission-critical objectives, you can’t afford the risk of sharing your bandwidth.
Before you settle for low-cost, shared gigabit services, weigh these potential pitfalls:
- Reduced productivity due to latency with shared connectivity
- Longer outage periods if an SLA isn’t available
- Limited scalability options to increase gigabit bandwidth as your business needs grow
- Slower Internet speeds during peak hours when many people are online