Unified Communications (UC) is the integration of real-time communication services such as instant messaging (chat), presence information (seeing who is online), video conferencing, call control and speech recognition with non-real-time communication services such as unified messaging (integrated voicemail, e-mail, SMS and fax). UC is not a single product, but a solutions that provides a consistent unified user interface and user experience across multiple devices and media types.
Network Solutions Provider Cloud Services UCaaS completely changes the way you purchase communications and redefines the way you communicate - truly empowering your workforce to become more agile, more flexible and more productive.
With Business Productivity Cloud Services UCaaS, NSP is taking our proven, enterprise-grade voice features and sophisticated unified communications (UC) and collaboration applications to the cloud to enable your business to be more agile and competitive in today’s marketplace. It provides you with the flexibility to choose the deployment model and applications to fit your specific requirements.
Business Productivity Cloud Services UCaaS enables businesses to:
- Choose from private, hybrid or public cloud deployment options
- Implement or upgrade to converged, IP communications without the need to purchase, manage and maintain a network.
- Scale IT resources to meet seasonal business demands, as needed.
- Lower capital and overhead expenditures for communications assets.
- Decrease the time needed to provision and deploy new applications and services.
- Provide consistent, easy to access communications for users across multiple locations and/or geographic regions.
- Easily support mobile and remote workers – keeping them connected and productive.
- Provide a consistent user experience across multiple devices through an intuitive graphical user interface
Business Productivity Cloud Services UCaaS enables individuals to:
- Increase efficiency and productivity through user-centric UC and collaboration applications.
- Share and exchange information in real-time between customers and colleagues.
- Communicate and collaborate from anywhere, anytime and from any device.
- Tailor their communications to their specific needs plus have total control over how, when and where they choose to be reached.
Best-of Breed NSP Solutions Plus NEC
NSP is a leader in the technology industry, with a core competency in IT and communications solutions and integration. We leverage enterprise-class NEC technologies and management expertise to deliver best-of-breed, unified communications from the cloud. Partnering with Network solutions Provider Allows NSP plus NEC to give our clients a Completed END to END compunctions Solutions with
- Powerful, feature-rich applications. NSP leverages powerful, software-based unified communications and collaboration solutions that provide enterprise-grade tools like IP telephony, voicemail, conferencing, voice/video/web collaboration, presence, instant messaging and more.
- Unmatched reliability and security. NSP understands the mission-critical nature of communications and Business Productivity Cloud Services UCaaS delivers continuous high availability and disaster recovery. It provides the latest encryption and security protocols available today. The platform which it is based on meets the stringent security requirements of the United States Department of Defense and has received Joint Interoperability Test Command (JITC) certification.
- 24x7 monitoring and support. NSP offers 24x7 monitoring and support which ensures maximum up-time and frees up IT staff to focus on other projects.
- Low up-front costs and one single monthly payment. Businesses simply choose the solution(s) that are best for them, pay one low, up-front cost and in a short amount of time, their business has fundamentally taken a leap forward for only a fraction of the upfront costs you would have incurred in a traditional Capital Expense (CAPEX) model. Because payment is handled by NSP Financial Services, even billing is simplified. One low monthly payment provides businesses with all of their communications needs – it’s that easy.